Our specialized services include:
- Daily witnessed medication administration and/or medication delivery
- Vital signs monitoring at each visit (blood pressure, weight, oxygen levels, blood sugar, temperature, etc.)
- Screening for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors
- Nursing documentation, including MAR charting and Progress Notes, for physician review and facilitation of effective care planning
- Regular medication reviews with our Pharmacists, to optimize drug therapy
- Diabetes support and management: Insulin administration, blood glucose monitoring, patient & family education, etc.
- Guidance in managing respiratory diseases:
Provide assistance, education, and reinforcement with use of inhalers, nebulizers, aero chambers, peak flow meters, etc.
- Palliative care supplementation
- Meal and nutrition planning and assistance
- Family caregiver support
- Regularly scheduled physician appointments and follow-ups
- Private pay and funded options assessed for each patient
- On-call nurse supervisors are available 7 days a week